- Orders are picked at 10:30am each day. If your order is received after 10:30am, then it will be picked at 10:30am the following day. However, in some cases when we are extremely busy (Sale periods, Christmas etc), please allow up to 2 days from when your order is placed before it is dispatched.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday only (there is no weekend shipping).
- The average delivery time for regular post is normally 4-5 days from when you first place your order.
- Delivery times will vary depending on your location and the time of the year (expect slower speeds around Christmas), with country/regional area’s being slowest and metropolitan areas being fastest.
- If you are not located in a major city, please allow from 4 – 10 days for delivery of your order, but this really varies depending on where exactly you are located.
You will receive an automatic dispatch notification email to the email address that you used to place the order.
Using this email, if you click on the tracking number within this email, you will be able to track the status of the delivery of your parcel to your nominated delivery address.
- Yes. Express post can be selected as the preferred shipping method at checkout.
- There is a $10.00 flat rate for express delivery per order no matter how many pairs you are buying.
At this stage we ship to through out Europe, NZ, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, and Australia. Feel free to sign up to our newsletter and drop us a line of where you are and we can keep you posted!