Archies Jandals are made from a specialised form of thermoplastic foam, basically, when heated to a certain temperature, the jandals will return to their original shape.
Because of these properties, it your strap has stretched, it's very easy to re-tighten your strap.
In order to re-tighten your strap, you need to apply heat to it. As such, EXTREME CAUTION must be taken not to burn yourself. So please be very careful.
Option 1 - Hot water method:
1. Boil the kettle.
2. Put the plug in the kitchen sink.
3. Tip the boiling water into the sink.
4. Place the jandals upside down so that the strap is in the hot water.
5. Allow to cool for 24 hours before trying the jandals on again. This should have tightened the strap
Option 2 – Hair dryer method:
1. Using a hair dryer, on the hottest setting, apply the hot air to the strap for approx 2-3 minutes or until you can see it start to change shape.
*Please keep your hands away from the hot air source and be careful not to overheat your hairdryer.
2. This should shrink the strap down and make it tighter again.
3. Allow to cool for 24 hours before trying the jandals on again. This should have tightened the strap.
Note; you normally need a fairly decent hairdryer to be able to do this.
Of course, with both methods. Please take EXTREME CAUTION not to burn yourself!
In summary, any concentrated heat source applied to the strap area will shrink the strap down and re-tighten it. Just allow to fully cool before trying it on again (NEVER try the jandals on while still hot).