Carole M. Verified Buyer
Just what my feet have waited for. I'll be buying more. My narrow feet like the fit. Won't be walking out of these. Perfect!
-If you wish to get a refund, that is fine the jandals just need to be in a brand new condition (tags not broken) and the refund request needs to be received within 30 days of delivery.
- While we offer free exchanges, for refunds, the customer is required to pay for return postage cost.
- If you are seeking a refund and the jandals are sent back to us and they are not in a new condition, then we will be unable to provide a refund. If you wish to have these jandals returned to you, you will need to pay for the return postage.
- Please click here to lodge a refund request.
Refund & Worn Arch Profile Swaps - Return Postage Methods & Cost:
For return post, there are two options:
Number of pairs being returned:
Please contact us for a quote
*Please note; Archies Footwear accepts no liability for parcels that go missing if our return label has not been used.
Processing of refunds:
- We are only able to process refunds for purchases made via our official online store – www.archiesfootwear.com.au
- Purchases not made from our online store need to be returned to the place of purchase.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as your return footwear arrives at our warehouse. You will receive a refund notification email once this has been processed, however, time to receive your refund will vary and can sometimes take from 7-30 days depending on your financial institution.
Retail Stores Returns Policy:
- The above is our online policy for jandals purchased from our official online store www.archiesfootwear.com.au only.
- Our retail stores are not affiliated with us in any way other than selling our jandals and may have their own returns policy which is different to ours.
- If purchasing from a retailer, please check their returns policy prior to purchasing. If unable to return to retailer please email our Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org